Main Features of InterCall
- Schedule meetings with invites from MS Outlook or Lotus Notes, allowing for calendar integration
- Conduct meetings in a secure, uninterrupted manner with additional security pass codes, if needed
- Maintain a consolidated account of the proceedings in terms of documents, online reports and feedback, and archived recordings of the session
- Auto-dial invitees at the scheduled time, broadcast audio, customize display settings, and enable recording the of sessions
- Share the entire desktop or select applications, conduct live presentations, interactive demos, and web tours, stream videos from desktop cameras and set full screen view to enjoy a seamless visual experience throughout the session
- Manage interactions with participants using chat, instant messenger and emoticons, while gathering their feedback using the Conference Manager
Video: Using Office 365 with InterCall in Your SMB
IUM requires no client downloads and it extends support for all browsers and client operating systems. The presenters, however, need to download the IUM App before the meeting.
InterCall also offers Mobile Conferencing Solutions, InterCall MobileMeet and Mobile Assistant for people on the move to catch up with InterCall audio conferences on their mobile phones. These solutions allow travellers to store dial-in numbers and meeting schedules in advance, convene audio meetings or join the conferences instantly without keying in any additional details, as well as view the participant list and get informed on meeting room details in real time. The ability to mute voice and control the meeting, and invite participants during the meeting using messenger or Siri are other significant features of MobileMeet.
Plans and Pricing
Ideal for virtual collaboration, presentations and reviews in real time, and remote training and knowledge sharing purposes – InterCall Unified Meeting solution offers unlimited online meetings for $42 a month with special offers for small businesses to pay monthly for unlimited meetings starting at $39 a month. The solution comes with a 30-day free trial period, and customer support is offered to manage accounts and train users on the solution.
Pricing details are not featured on the site as they are determined by the features and volume of a specific request. Requests can be placed online at the InterCall website.
Technical support is separately available for each specific aspect of the solution, in addition to a live chat facility at the website.